Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hello, I just thought I'd put on some pictures from Prom. Enjoy!

Raisa and Jordan

Miranda and Taft

Hannah and Josh

Keaton and Miranda

Me. Wooooo.

Me in Taft's theater.

Jordan on the second floor of Taft's house.

Taft's beautiful Les Paul he let me play.

Taft and his amp which I used while playing his Les Paul.

I kind of just thought this picture was cool...

Notice Taft's super powers of being able to float water bottles in the air...

Hannah and Miranda during breakfast.

Jordan and Raisa during breakfast.

Keaton and Miranda in Taft's piano room...

Part of the ceiling of Taft's house.

This is what you see when you first walk in. It's pretty amazing.

Raisa and.. Taft's pool and the Lake in the backround.
Taft's Pool below.
Another view of Taft's pool.

Taft's lawn, and there's even more but its to the side and you can't see it.
Josh and I during the dance.

Raisa and I doing cartwheels on Taft's lawn.

Taft and I in his theater.

Taft and I, Again playing his wonderful guitar.
Jordan's car before or after breakfast.

The beautiful Les Paul I got to play.
Taft and I at breakfast.

Taft and I before the dance.

Taft's pool and I. Woot!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Yay! I'm glad you put some pictures on... that looks like so much fun! Hmmm... do you like that guitar just a little? :)