Saturday, May 24, 2008

So... the first thing I would like to say about The Cure is that that show could not have possibly been better, unless they continued playing for 5 more hours. I was a tiny bit disappointed they didn't play The Perfect Girl, or Strange Attraction, and a few others, but with The Cure, there are too many amazing songs and not enough time for them all. I am still in awe from last night. I think that it may almost top my wedding night. I think that if The Cure played on my wedding night and I was able to go, that would be the perfect night. Wow. The Cure was amazing. I am almost crying because they were so, so, so, SO good. Robert Smith is amazing. I still can't get over how amazing that concert was. I don't even have words to describe it. It really was one of the best nights of my life.

No comments: