Monday, June 9, 2008

I'm really frustrated right now because I have kind of a lot of stresses going on in life. Not really that many actually, but just two main stresses that are getting really annoying. Number one- family, as always. I haven't been able to be any thing other than angry lately. I don't know why, but everything my family does makes me want to kill them. I guess I just need to forget about myself and whatever... do more things for them. I don't even know. Number two- I really have no idea what job I'm getting. I'm trying to get a job at Vans right now, but I don't even know if they'll look at my application. They never specifically said if they're hiring, they just said they would take an application. I have no idea where I should work and I'm at a total loss. I desperately need money. Hopefully things will work themselves out, and Vans will look at my application and hire me, or at least consider it, then move on from there. Other than that, I have no idea where I should work. I don't know where I would even fit in. I really don't want to work at a stupid fast food place, and I don't want to work somewhere that sucks... so I really have no idea. Whatever, I'm just really stressed out. I'm glad that I at least figured out my schedule for next year though. Thankfully that's over with. Anyway, I guess since I have nothing else to do I'll go to bed now or something. Peace out.

No comments: