Monday, July 14, 2008

Wow, sorry I have not written for a little while. Like anyone totally cares though? Anyway, today was kind of hectic. I hung out with Noah for a couple of hours, then after dinner went to Nickelcade. Somehow, throughout my doings of the day, I used almost a quarter of gas.... hmm... oh wait, that could possibly be because the car sucks so badly. We need to get a more fuel efficient car. One that doesn't suck, and one that doesn't have a V6 engine. Anyway, point is, I'm pretty sure I may lose my driving privileges for a week or something because I drove with people my age even though I'm not supposed to. I don't really care if I lose my privileges. They can do whatever they want, I'll just ride my bike. Whatever, point is, I don't know where this is going. Good night.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Where are you lately? Like, I like haven't even seen you for like... 4 hours... hello!

Jess said...

MORE BLOGS... I NEED MORE BLOGS FROM YOU... :)

Margie Quilter said...

Michelle... you don't have to pay to get an awesome haircut! HELLOOOO.... call me! We will exchange a haircut.. .well, I will cut yours, you can't cut mine, sorry :) Is prom coming up? We should take pictures of that :) well that is after I do your hair :) ha talk to you later :)