Disintegration
Teenage Years
Hello and welcome to the insights of my crazy mixed up mind... or so it seems. Maybe I'm not so crazy after all. Maybe you're the crazy one?
Blog Archive
►
2008
(27)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
▼
2007
(51)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
▼
August
(7)
Things have seemed to improve, and dis improve. Th...
I feel all mixed up right now. Nothing makes sense...
This is really stupid, but I wrote this while I wa...
Things are really starting to get insane. I don't ...
Down in the park where the mach men meet the machi...
i don't know what i'm doing... i'm falling.. again...
A lot of things have happened this past week. I'm ...
►
July
(17)
About Me
Michelle
View my complete profile
Thursday, August 9, 2007
i don't know what i'm doing... i'm falling.. again. this sucks. i'm such an idiot.... i never expected anything to be like this. it'll all blow over i'm sure. but i don't know.. i feel like death.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment