
Things are really starting to get insane. I don't even know. Geez. I'm obsessed with Down In The Park. Seems to know how to calm me. Music has always been on my side in life... always there to help me through things. Odd how I say that, but it's true. Whenever I'm having a hard time... music just helps. It's great... Anyway, I really do enjoy talking to people and helping figure out themselves and their problems. It really just makes my day for some reason. Today I went wave running with the fam, which ended up pretty nice. There were some complications with myself, but they seemed to work out well enough. I got bruised from flipping and falling off crazily though. The second to last fall I took was weird. I still feel like I'm on the water right now. It's a silly, odd, weird feeling. I like it, somehow. Anyway, my back is really knotted, i have a tiny bruise on my hand, and my tailbone is bruised. Woot! I love this. It's great fun. Anyway, I suppose it's time for me to face the facts that I have to keep living life even if distractions do get in my way and tempt me. Suddenly this writing got tiny. That's.. weird... my eyes are playing tricks on me. I will go now. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment