Monday, August 6, 2007



A lot of things have happened this past week. I'm sorry I haven't written. I've gotten caught up in things, or I've been too lazy to write. Lazy, on the computer. Could it get any worse? Wow. That is llllaazzy... Anyway, I've been playing my guitar now for an hour at times, now that I have it back. I love it. This week has been really interesting... I think three times this week, when I've been going to sleep, I've been almost asleep, or I've been asleep, and I hear my Mom's voice saying my name. At first, I was really confused and had no idea what was happening, which kind of scared me. Then I realized that someone had been calling my name. I know it has to have been my Mom's. She's looking over me... which comforts me. Lately I have been hating myself kind of a lot. It's not really a good thing, but it's been happening. On Sunday, I was fasting, and fasted particularly for myself, to become a better person, and to feel happier, and to know that God really does love me. My second counselor gave Andrea a setting apart blessing, because we were getting a new presidency and such. I don't think I've heard a more powerful blessing, besides the one that John gave to Randy. Somehow, the blessing seemed to speak so much to me. When he was done giving it, he was crying. I really have a feeling that he was barely there... in person he was, but his mind must have been overloaded with spiritual things. Not in a bad way. But I mean... he paused for 15 seconds, then i just felt a huge rush, and I knew that something had hit him, and it was the spirit. It was amazing, and now I really do know that God answers anything.. I don't know. This was amazing.. I really needed this. I don't know how to explain, but it was amazing. There is no other word that can really express it.... I just feel immensely blessed to have experienced that. It was... unexplainable.

No comments: