Monday, July 30, 2007


I'm sorry I haven't written. For some reason I just haven't felt the will to do it lately. Oh well, like it matters much anyway? I wrote a song on the guitar yesterday. It may suck, but it's a work in progress, and at least I'm trying new things with it, right? Problem is, Phil decided to get all cutesy, and borrow my guitar for a week to practice Not Fire Not Ice by Ben Harper, for when he proposes to Andrea. Yay for me! I don't get to play my guitar for a week! I just got a new guitar strap too and everything... *sigh.* I miss it already. Work wasn't so bad today... but I don't know. Ima got mad-ish at me... and.. I'm really scared they're going to think I falsified on a survey... which gets you into really big trouble. Meaning, a possibility of getting fired. I don't know. I just don't know what I'll say if they do find out. Hopefully they don't... ugh. I don't even know why I did that. I don't know if it's even bad. There was verification, then there was one question left, and I don't know if they will get mad at me for putting "Don't know." Just so I could finish the survey. Oh well.. whatever... whatever happens happens, and I suppose if something bad does happen, I will learn a lesson, right? I think I'm going to go watch my snowboarding video after this. And then maybe Scrubs, since it is on. Anyway, chat with you later.

No comments: