Tuesday, July 10, 2007


As I sit here dancing to Blue Monday by New Order, I ponder. My conclusion comes to this: I must be a teenager. My mood can go from so low to so high in a matter of seconds. Which is strangly odd, becuase, seeing as, an hour ago I was really hateful and depressed, now I am dancing and happy? My day was pretty stressful, in a non stressful way. It was stressful, becuase I have been so extremely emotionally on the edge. I feel like an emotional nutshell. Things are just really weird. I'm struggling with my life having no direction, my mom not being here, tomorrow being the 5th anniversary of her death, and then me, having no life, but work at times. I feel... I don't know. Just very directionless. Things will work out later though, I'm sure. As for now, I take each day, day by day, and it seems to work well enough for me. I found out I may want to do Psychology. I've heard it's a hard subject, but I think I can do it. I wish people would have more "faith" in me. It seems like whenever they hear about me doing something really hard, or when they hear my dreams, they make fun of me for it. It's really frustrating... but whatever? Who cares. I'm certainly bored by now. I got Interpol's new cd. It's quite nice, I like it. In other news, I turned my bed over today. Wow, congratulations me? Wow I feel extremely stupid right now. Work was frustrating, my emotions are frustrating, everything sucks. I think I'll go die now, thank you.

No comments: