
I'm so extremely frustrated. Frustrated to the point of depression. I don't know why anything is happening... everything is so different. My mind is worn out, my emotions are worn out, and lastly, I feel extremely sick. That wonderful sweet sense of feeling like a future hurl may happen, or feeling like my head is going to explode from a migrane. Everything seems to be catching up to me now, and It's obviously not very good for me. I feel so drained... I hate the fact that I get my hopes up so high only to be cut down the very next instant. My sinus' are killing me, and I don't know what to do. All the emotion from this past week and from yesterday is boiling up within me and I don't know whether to be angry or depressed. I don't know if being either of those will help. I don't know anything anymore. I want to talk to someone who understands me... I wish I trusted God more to help me. I'm not doing so hot in that whole section, and I don't know how to change. It's so easy to want to change, but so hard to actually change. I know it's just a simple matter of doing the little things and slowly gaining more trust in Him, but as I evaluate myself I see myself coming down lower and lower. I don't know what to do. This is extremely hard to deal with. I've never had this doubt about myself before, and it's so... confusing. I feel like such a bottled up nutshell and I really don't know what to do. I wish I was saying more in this stupid blog than just "I don't know what to do." cause that's gay, but what is there to do but express what I really feel? Even if it does suck fully. I don't think I'm really truely happy either, which really frustrates me. I used to be so happy and carefree but all these problems come up and I realize I'm an idiot teenager. Every little thing sets me off, and I feel like an idiot. I'm so sick of the fighting going on at home, mainly between Candy and Jenny. It's so extremely annoying. There's a fight every single day about some stupid silly thing. Jenny won't talk to Candy, Candy won't let it go, and I'm stuck in the middle, fighting for my sanity. I think I'm going to kill myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment