Sunday, July 15, 2007

Today was an interesting day. It started off pretty well, church was kind of frustrating, just because I was so un pay attentiony, and restless, and angry at Jenny.. so it wasn't as good an experience as it should have been. After church I went to my cousin's wedding, which was really quite weird. I felt a little out of place, just because everyone there had tattoos and smoked, and stuff. I was surprised when I saw that Jenny had tattoos now also. I guess it is kind of expected, I mean, she married a tattoo artist. To sum up the wedding, I'll just say I'm extremely glad for temple marriages, and the people that are there with you. The people at Jenny's wedding were really nice and such, but it's just not the same going to a temple marriage. I've never been to one.. but the reception just has a better feeling. I don't know, it's too hard of a feeling to explain, you have to have felt it to know what it's like. I'm just glad for everything I know, that's all I have to say about this topic anymore. Oh, except, it was quite nice to see all the people my Mom knew and such, and all of my cousin's that decided to come out. It was also nice to see Aunt Claudia. It was nice to hear that I remind people of my mom. Makes me feel happy and joyful inside! Woo. Okay, well, enough of that for now. I don't know quite what else I should talk about now. My blogs haven't been extremely long, sorry. Oh well, too bad for you? I feel like I want to buy too many things right now... *sigh* what to do? Jenny is drawing an odd picture of an emo on the computer, and I don't have a clue why. By the way, this picture to the right of my writing... ya know.. over there > > > > is of this kid I met at church who was visiting from Texas. His name is Eric Easthope. That's a really odd last name, but whatever. Anyway, to the point, this is his myspace display picture, which is kind of weird. It's like he's trying to be emo, and religious at the same time, but the only part of the picture that's working is the religious part. Whenever I see this picture, I really just laugh, loudly, becuase it reminds me of such a retard. What an interesting person. Trying to be scene and emo, by taking a stupid picture that makes him look like a bigger retard. If someone is going to be scene, or emo, do it right. Mostly, just don't do it at all. I had a good point to this little rant in the beginning, but I tend to forget things, and now it has slipped my mind. I just don't get why he's trying to be scene *slash* emo. Trying to be scene or emo, is just being scene and emo at the same time, without knowing it, but more as a mind frame, not really a look. Know what I mean? Anyway, I don't really have much of a point to anything I say, so, I think I'm pretty much done talking about nothing tonight. I suppose I'll write again tomorrow. I've really been into the words "extremely" and "suppose" lately. Good for me? Okay, well, have a good night, farewell.

No comments: