Saturday, July 14, 2007

Today was an overall good day, I suppose. Things went pretty well. Work was quite extremely boring, but I kind of sort of cured that by drawing and pretty much going insane for the entire 8 hours I was there. I get to see my cousin's wedding tomorrow. It should be pretty interesting, I'll probably write about it tomorrow. So... I had a good time tonight just chilling mainly with Randy, and a little bit with Ruby and Jessica. It was a nice change up, seeing as I usually just hang around Jessica and Ruby. As much as it may seem like it's boring, I enjoy watching Randy work on the car or the climbing wall, whatever has hit attention at the moment. It's just really interesting and relaxing to be around someone who has a good aura about them. I guess I just like being around people who aren't mad, yelling, stubborn, or.... everything I hate. People such as Candy, and my Dad, lately. I know I don't hate my Dad, he's just been extremely frustrating recently. But oh well, whatever, who cares, right? I don't know. Anyway... this is sort of a pointless blog. Kind of like my pointless day? Maybe I will go watch Escramble. Or maybe I will try going to sleep for once before 11:30? Or maybe not. Tough decisions. I feel oh so proud of myself that I totally made Carson hate me. Wow, it's a good feeling, and I enjoy it very much. For now though, I will have to post pone these grand feelings, or maybe I won't. But the point is, I'm going to sleep. Or something... somewhere... somewhere... I'm going somewhere better. Good night.

No comments: