Monday, July 16, 2007




Today was an interesting day. Not to mention this font is really ugly. I don't have much time to write this, because I'm slowly dying as we speak. Yesterday my dad and I talked for about a half an hour, basically about how I am the problem, and everything he's doing is okay. It really quite frustrated me, so I wrote him this sappy letter telling him that I know I'm the problem to everything, and that I will be positive for the next week. Who knows, maybe it will help? It will help me, at least, become a better person by trying to be positive. I felt really guilty as he was telling me everything though, because it made me realize that I am not the kind of person I should be. Here's a bit of information, my dad can talk to dead people. Supposivly, my mom is very disapointed with me. I don't buy that, but whatever. Well, it's 11:11, and all's well? I have something in my eye, but that is irrelevant. Anyway, I'm in a good mood today, and I'm glad. I really want to go to The Aquabats though, but everyone I ask is mad becuase they don't have money, and so they make an excuse for not going. *Cough* Jane. What? And now I select you, slow down I let you, see how I stun, see how I stun! Anyway, I am feeling kind of bad, becuase Tyler is set on marrying me, which is kind of odd because... that's in a while... the way I see things. But anyway, I just don't love him... yet I guess he loves me. I don't know what to do about it. I suppose I will just go on doing whatever it is I do. I'm going with Candy tomorrow, which is kind of weirdly insane, but yeah, I'm going with her to get a guitar, which was 300, on sale for 50 dollares. I don't know if it will be good enough quality, we will see. I'm truely sorry to Randy, for not going to the pawn shop and such, and now there won't really be a chance, but this came up, and it seemed like a pretty good chance to get a guitar... which I have been in need of for decades now, or more like months. I haven't played in months. MONTHS!!! I am realizing just how much I miss it now... *sigh.* Good thing this opportunity came up. Anyway, tomorrow I'm working an hour extra, I get 10$ for overtime, so it's pretty good. By the way, I'm really disapointed, because Incubus is coming tomorrow, and I can't go. It's at USANA, which is one of my favorite places, because I love being outside during concerts. It's truely wonderful. Anyway, I have pretty much nothing else to say, so I think it's about time I go watch Scrubs now, because it's on, and it's hilarious. I will write again tomorrow, maybe, I will have to see. I don't know if Chelsea is coming over tomorrow or not, It's still just a matter of if we communicate well enough. I am excited for tomorrow. It will be a good day. Work won't be bad either. It went by amazingly fast today... and I talked to Matt, which made me gain another new friend. Yay, I could always use more friends at Wats. Sometimes I feel like a loser, knowing like three people well enough to have conversations there, and I've worked there for almost three months. Wow, it's been a long time... I still don't know if I'm going to work there during school. It has yet to be decided. Well, for real, I'm going to go watch scrubs now, enjoi your night without me. G'night.

No comments: