Sunday, July 22, 2007

Well, tonight has been a fun night? There was a lot of discussion about the new "program" my dad is doing with us every morning. I don't agree with it, but I don't totally disagree with it. I see good points to each side. I just disagree with his approach, but, tonight I decided to sit out on the discussion, and just listen to how idiotic the rest of my family sounded arguing over something so stupid and not worth their time. Oh well, that's their problem. I hate when I feel furious on Sundays, so I'm going to change the subject. I am kind of worried about Nick, because I haven't talked to him for two weeks, which is quite unnatural... hopefully I see him sometime soon. In other news, I really just do love my mascara right now. It's amazing. The brush is so flexible... I love it. Enough of that, I watched Finding Neverland again today, and I really do just adore the movie. I love it... sooooo much.... In other fantastic news, my dad is my new Sunday School teacher, OH JOY!!!!! *Sigh* I suppose Harry would understand, what with all that bottled up rage. The book is pretty good so far, by the way.

No comments: