Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Let us just say that I am extremely lazy tonight so I'm not going to do that long of a blog. I got a new guitar today, and I stayed an hour overtime at work and got 10$ for it. Woo. I played guitar hero for the first time, and I'm considering playing it in 30 minutes. It's 11:11 and I'm going to wish for a unicorn. That's always very woot. Anyway, uh... oh yeah, and at work, I talked to one man for 30 minutes on the phone. Wow, it sucked. He was giving direct answers and all, so it's not like he was rambling on about everything, I mean, there's not much to ramble on about banking, it's stupid, and sucks. Seriously, the survey took 30 minutes long. I was about to kill myself, especially since it was past time I was supposed to go home. Yeah, well, I am considering myself done now. Good bye.

No comments: