Sunday, July 8, 2007


Well, it's Sunday, and I find myself sitting here doing nothing again. I do have great news though, I recently, meaning, just barely, discovered how disgustingly gross and smelly my brother's bathroom is. Ew. In other news, I have been thinking a lot about how extremely annoyed I am with life. I went to church today, only to find that the talk was about mother's. It was a very good talk, I just get so easily frustrated at the fact that my mom will never get to play with my grand kids, she won't be there when I get married, she's not here when I need her so much.. especially during these teenage years. The pain of these harsh cruel teenage years, could at least have been a little doused by my mom being here and being able to comfort me. It just isn't fair. I've heard it so many times, that life isn't fair, and I know that, but it's really hard to deal with, and people that just say life isn't fair, don't even care. I wish they would try living without one of their parents, and then tell me that life is fair. I feel so left out of everything. My friend's mom's will all get to see their grandchildren. I obviously don't have any faith, and it kind of sucks. I don't even know what I'm doing everyday living. I have a hard time believing that God will make up to me all the pain I've felt in this life, and I'm not even 16 yet. I've already seen someone die, my nephew has died, everyone in my family basically has a great chance of getting cancer, not to mention, me, and quite frankly, I don't know why this is all happening. I have an idiot step mom, that abuses us emotionally, and I really am hating life. I wish all this chaos would just stop...

http://thumb7.webshots.net/t/44/45/8/11/47/2542811470073364287SRlikI_th.jpg I don't know if I had to do some sort of "Copyright" thing for the picture... so... this is an attempt? I took it off the internet, so that's where I got it from... so I don't get sued or anything... I didn't take the picture... etc. etc. etc...........................................................................................................

No comments: