
Oh how easily frustrated I get. I'm really annoyed that this computer doesn't even remember my login account, when I keep telling it to, but does it? No. Rawr. I just lost my chance to talk to someone I haven't talked to in decades it seems.. yet I'm stubborn and resisted. I'm really mad I have to wake up at 6 tomorrow just to put up flags. I'm not even going to shower before... that's retarded. I'll just go back to sleep. I think I'll probably go there in my pajamas. Woo! I don't know what to think about everything going on in my life. Maybe if I just forget about it, it will go away. That's always the easiest solution. I am really bored... and I feel really stupid right now. I'm beginning to like work more now... but then I don't know. I just don't know what to do with myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment