Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Well... I don't really have anything to say tonight. I'm extremely bored with nothing to do, and my parents are gone. I'm happy about that. I am really bored... like I just barely mentioned. I'm not sure I'm going to write really even that much tonight. Wow, it will be a good blog tonight. Yep. I'm in the mood to watch Scrubs. It's really pretty danged hilarious. I don't know what else I'm going to do with myself. I'm so insanely incurable. Whoever knows what I'm talking about, I don't. Wow... Incubus came to concert yesterday, and I'm really disappointed that I didn't get to go. I wasn't really expecting to be able to go... but whatever... it would have been a plus if I could have gone. I just hope I go to 311.... and The Aquabats... and I know I'm going to Interpol, so that one is guaranteed, but still... I still want to go to those, and to The White Stripes. I don't get to go to The Cure, because it is so insanely crazily expensive, but I really want to go to all those... gwrawr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment