Well, truly sorry I didn't write last night. Somehow I forgot... how? I don't know. Anyway, nothing great happened, so I guess you aren't missing out on much. But then again, missing out on a blog from me, is like missing out on a day of my life. *Sigh* tragic. I'm so extremely bored, but that happens all the time no matter what. I'm dreading work tomorrow. I really don't want to be there for 8 hours. I don't know why I go to work every Saturday for 8 hours. It makes me feel good afterwards, but during it kills me... geez. Anyway, now I'm just sitting here doing nothing again. I went to IKEA today, which was pretty interesting. I saw a lot of things there that I can use to make my room happen. Woot. Well... yeah... I don't know what else to tell you about. My life isn't that fantastic. It's a bit too craptastic. I'm watching The White Stripes videos, and it's great. I really want to go to their concert... but I doubt it will happen. When the pawn hits the conflicts he thinks like a king. What he knows throws the blows when he goes to the fight and he'll win the whole thing 'fore he enters the ring. There's nobody to batter when your mind is your might, so when you go solo, you hold your own hand, and remember that depth is the greatest of heights, and if you know where you stand, then you know where to land, and if you fall it won't matter, cause you'll know that you're right.
Friday, July 20, 2007
Well, truly sorry I didn't write last night. Somehow I forgot... how? I don't know. Anyway, nothing great happened, so I guess you aren't missing out on much. But then again, missing out on a blog from me, is like missing out on a day of my life. *Sigh* tragic. I'm so extremely bored, but that happens all the time no matter what. I'm dreading work tomorrow. I really don't want to be there for 8 hours. I don't know why I go to work every Saturday for 8 hours. It makes me feel good afterwards, but during it kills me... geez. Anyway, now I'm just sitting here doing nothing again. I went to IKEA today, which was pretty interesting. I saw a lot of things there that I can use to make my room happen. Woot. Well... yeah... I don't know what else to tell you about. My life isn't that fantastic. It's a bit too craptastic. I'm watching The White Stripes videos, and it's great. I really want to go to their concert... but I doubt it will happen. When the pawn hits the conflicts he thinks like a king. What he knows throws the blows when he goes to the fight and he'll win the whole thing 'fore he enters the ring. There's nobody to batter when your mind is your might, so when you go solo, you hold your own hand, and remember that depth is the greatest of heights, and if you know where you stand, then you know where to land, and if you fall it won't matter, cause you'll know that you're right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment