
I find it really interesting that we, as people, can relate music to a certain time in our life, or a certain event that happens, thus giving us either a good or bad feeling. I don't know, maybe all of that is crap, but I believe It's true with me, at least. I know I've talked about this at least twice, but I really just keep coming back to Nutshell thinking about my life. It brings back a lot of feelings. Almost a year ago was just a really depressing time for me for some reason. I don't even know if I remember why, now. Things were going on in my life that obviously effected me, and I just felt really lonely. I look back at that time and see how much I've grown since then, but part of me just feels weird about it. Things have just really changed since then, some for good, some for worse, and I partially feel like I was a lot better off then, than I am now. I've definitely grown, but the process has at times really sucked. I guess that's what life is for though, right? I just don't really know what I'm doing exactly with my life. I'm happy because I made a few more friends today, but then again, I'm done with work tomorrow (finally) so I won't really get to see much of my friends there, seeing as they all mostly go to different schools, so I don't know. Life is weird and sometimes pretty sucky. It's kind of frustrating, because I want to be better, but it's hard to become better. I mean, I'd definitely have to work for it, but I think I'd chicken out too soon. It's hard to say. I'm just confused with what I'm doing, that's all, I think. I'm having a little bit of a hard time with the fact that we aren't doing anything at all for Mom's birthday. Oh well, though. Things just happen that way I guess. I think I'm done writing for tonight. Now I get to wait for my laundry to be done so I can switch it. Have a good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment