Thursday, January 10, 2008



My house is so stressful. I don't know if I can bear it anymore. Jenny is extremely angry because Grandma messed up the toilet I guess, and Jenny didn't know and it overflowed I guess. It's frustrating because she just keeps muttering and getting really angry, and yelling and I don't know what to do. I want her to shut up, but I don't want to get involved and feel angry like she is right now. I just decided to stay out of it, but it's still really frustrating, when I'm trying to improve myself, and center my life more on Christ, but everyone at the house is always fighting or angry, or something of the sort. I mostly just hope none of that toilet water got in my room....


Anyway, I guess I've had enough talking about that. I'm just sitting here, listening to he banging around upstairs, waiting for Dad to come home, so that he can be even more swamped with stress, from the complaints of Candy and Jenny that I'm sure he'll hear tonight. I feel bad for him sometimes, and the fact that he has to deal with them. This week has been kind of stressful, and luckily it will be ending soon. It's supposed to snow more tomorrow, so that's good. That means that hopefully on Saturday, if I do end up going snowboarding, which I should be... then there will be good snow. I hope. Lately, meaning, right now, I feel like I'm going to puke and.... puke... and... die.. then maybe puke some more. I don't know what it is, but it just suddenly came on. Oh well, though. Like I can do anything about it....


Going back to the toilet thing, I talked to an inside source, Jenny, and pretty much my room didn't get any water in it, so, good news, eh? I'd say so.


Lately I've been thinking about trying to focus more on Christ and make him the center of my life, as you might have inferred earlier on. It's kind of hard because of this perfect environment I'm living in, but ya know... it should work out, I hope. Actually, It's mostly just hard because sometimes I have issues wanting to change, but knowing I should change. I think I have finally come to terms with some things in my life, meaning, I believe I've repented of them, and I think I'm on good terms with Heavenly Father there, because I don't feel any of the horrible, heart sick feelings I felt a while ago, which is good, so I'm assuming I've repented. Of course, I'll remember, but I won't do again, which is part of repenting I believe. The point is, I finally think I'm satisfied with the resolution of my issue, so to say. That made me sound like I was at work, oh joy!


Speaking of work, I'm totally done with it on Wednesday. That means I have four more days of working, then I'm done. To some extent it's sad, because I won't see some people, and I won't get money, but on the other hand, I'm so sick of working there. I've been there for 7 months, which is way too long in my opinion, so I'm leaving it. I'm happy. I still don't know where I'll work, and I probably won't work until Summer starts again. I wish money grew on trees. I have to figure out my classes tomorrow, and stuff... like... finding out if I can take another German class or not and still take Softball. It's all really confusing and rather undesirable. Anyway, I'm pretty much done with this, I think I'm tired, and ready to go to sleep. Hopefully I can improve on keeping my mind on Christ, and making him my focus. Have a good night, or... in German, Haben Sie eine gute Nacht. Egal wie Kalte den Winter, gibt es eine Feder Zeit Voraus.

No comments: