
I think today has been overall pretty good. So far at least. It's a really pretty day out, and I love this snow a lot. This is the most snow we've gotten I believe in a long time. I'm kind of liking this band called Tortoise, although I don't know them well enough, but I like their style. It's just chill. I've been wanting more music lately, but don't know what to get. It's a hard decision most of the time. I figure, I should just go get used CDs that are cheaper than new CDs, and learn about bands I know a little about and then just explore them. That way, I get another CD, I don't spend more than I need to, and I will get to find out whether the band is good or if they just have a few songs that are good, which is okay, because if it's used, then it's not new.. and I save money. That's the best part. So yeah. Don't really know what to get. Anyway, I'm thinking of getting some rice soon. Yes, rice. It's kind of good... anyway, tomorrow is finally the beginning of the new semester. It's kind of exciting, because some interesting things will happen this semester, like... my license hopefully, and... other things... like my birthday I guess, but point is, it will be kind of sad because it means snowboarding may be over soon, but who knows. Soon as in.. two months maybe. Utah is really iffy snow wise. I don't really know what else to say about today so... maybe If I have more to tell then I will write again later... so... peace yo.
No comments:
Post a Comment