make mistakes to progress.. although I don't feel as though I have totally progressed... nor deprogressed... but i guess leaning a bit more to the deprogression side. I don't know. The point is... I don't know where I'm going. That kind of makes me feel really mixed up.. but ugh. Oh well. Anyway... today was overall a good day I spose. I read Death of a Salesman, and it really is quite weird, and makes not much sense at all... but hey.. that's how it is right? Anyway.. theres was no point to this blog except to tell you I listened to Nutshell. I'll write again maybe someday. Bye.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
I've been listening to Nutshell recently... as in.. now.. and it reminds me of my recent 6 months ago past. I don't know really what was going on back then... and I hope I have somehow improved from then. I sort of feel like I was better off then... meaning.. I made mistakes I didn't want to make a little while ago, but before I hadn't made those. Oh well though, right? I guess we
make mistakes to progress.. although I don't feel as though I have totally progressed... nor deprogressed... but i guess leaning a bit more to the deprogression side. I don't know. The point is... I don't know where I'm going. That kind of makes me feel really mixed up.. but ugh. Oh well. Anyway... today was overall a good day I spose. I read Death of a Salesman, and it really is quite weird, and makes not much sense at all... but hey.. that's how it is right? Anyway.. theres was no point to this blog except to tell you I listened to Nutshell. I'll write again maybe someday. Bye.
make mistakes to progress.. although I don't feel as though I have totally progressed... nor deprogressed... but i guess leaning a bit more to the deprogression side. I don't know. The point is... I don't know where I'm going. That kind of makes me feel really mixed up.. but ugh. Oh well. Anyway... today was overall a good day I spose. I read Death of a Salesman, and it really is quite weird, and makes not much sense at all... but hey.. that's how it is right? Anyway.. theres was no point to this blog except to tell you I listened to Nutshell. I'll write again maybe someday. Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment