Today's happenings where quite mediocre. The best part of my day was waking up, surprisingly. I love the feeling of my bed and the heavy blankets I have on it, because it provides a feeling of security and comfort to me. I woke up thinking I would be mowing the law 5 minutes following the awakening, but much to my surprise, looked out of the blinds in my abnormally darkened room, and saw that rain covered the streets. I then decided to sleep for another half hour, and then woke up and started getting ready for the day. I then went to work at 12, and tried not to hate it too much. I got halfway through one of my books for history, so that helped work seem a little more... productive. I came home from there, after much frustration with complications there, and made a CD of the cure, because I realized I didn't actually have any Cd's of my favorite songs, just on the computer. Then, I babysat Ruby, which was good. I enjoy being around her. After that, I began the process of wasting my life again, and watched TV, and ate popcorn. Woot? The point is, my life was feeling pretty wasteful and worthless today. I didn't feel like I really did that much. I'm just ecstatic that it rained. I don't have any way of describing how much I love rain... but oh well. Take my word for it? Well, I found out that they might publish my poem in the magazine... I just have to send them back the media release form. Woot woot.... Oh, and I forgot to tell you, the cover to Pearl Jam's Binaural album is like a type of space thing. I saw it at the planetarium, and thought it seemed familiar, until I realized that it was the cover for Binaural. I'm probably silly for noticing things like that... buuut... get over it. And... I should have been at the Pink Floyd laser light show tonight.. right now.. I really want to go. Anyway, the whole point of this blog is that there is no point, and now I am retiring, that's right, retiring, to bed. Good night. 

No comments:
Post a Comment