
The following is a list of reasons why Columbus Day should not exist:
1. The important places I need to go to are closed, i.e. The bank, the library, and the driver's license division.
2. Columbus was just like everyone else, but stupider. Instead of finding China he found America? What an idiot.
3. If Columbus has a day, why don't the native Americans have one? They were here before he even though about living.
4. I overall just hate the man, and I don't know why he existed. Someone would have found America eventually, it didn't have to be him.
5. I have no more reasons. I just found out today that I have a very distinguished hate and loath towards him.
Now that I have ranted a little bit, I feel much better. My day has gone by pretty oddly. It was good, then bad.. then good... then.. bad... then good? I don't know. I just have had a weird ish day. Anyway, Interpol is in a week, and I am pretty excited. Not to mention the fact that I don't have school on Thursday, Friday, or Monday. I am excited. I also got work off on Monday so that I wouldn't have to suffer before Interpol. Anyway, I don't know what else to talk about. My life has pretty much just been life, living it, and such. I am not quite so overwhelmed as I was before, because I am pretty confident I will be able to read my books by the time I need to. The only problem is finding them. Argh! I am pretty much fluent in German now.. not really, but I have learned a lot. I'm really proud of myself. It comes so much easier than Spanish, plus, German is just cooler. I am not really knowing what I'm going to wear to school tomorrow.. but I want to wear a hairband and my hair in a really cool.. way... heh heh.. anyway.. I guess I will go now, since I have nothing more to say, but.... yeah... life is a drag. Peace out homes.
No comments:
Post a Comment