Thursday, November 22, 2007


So.... it's Thanksgiving... and.... I'm really bored. I want to do something worth my time, and I want to go shopping tomorrow, so that I actually do something, instead of sitting around, but tomorrow is Black Friday, and I really don't think I want to go out and do things at 5:30 in the morning. Every store in the entire world is going to be pretty busy, and I don't want to be around people. Is that stupid? No, of course not, because it's me. Anyway, uh... oh yeah, Jenny is crazy and is waking up at 3 to go to Target with Joi, to wait in line, for three hours, just to get pajama pants that Joi really wants I guess. Something of the sort. Anyway, the point is, it's really really stupid, and I'm just really really happy I'm not Jenny. I really like laptops by the way.... muaha. Dad wants me to wake up at 5 to go to Shopko and get a camera. Why... why would I wake up at that time? I'll just make him get it for me. Just kidding, probably not. I really want a camera again, but... I don't want to spend 200 dollars on a camera... and I don't want to wait in lines and such. I would much rather spend money on much needed boots and bindings for snowboarding. I got my snowboard out today, so that I could "play" with it on the grass. That was fun times for sure. Anyway, this break has been really, really extremely nice. I can't explain how much I needed this... too bad it only lasts for a few more days. Welp, I don't know what else to write about, so I guess I'm done here. Good night and Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: