
Once again, It's the start of a new week. I'm very unexcited to go back to school. I have very many things in homework to do, yet I don't do them. I'm hoping my grades will still be very good this term. Anyway, I am sad that Thanksgiving break is over now, because that's one of my favorite holidays, and Christmas isn't going to be too many loads of fun either this year. I'm kind of stressed about that, even though I really shouldn't be. I just hate the fact that I'll be traveling on Christmas day, and really not stop traveling until four days later. Yesterday was a very long day. Work was fantastic, as always. Once I got home from work, I got really frustrated. I'm so annoyed with the things my dad does, and the hypocrisy of everything. I guess I just don't understand everything. He obviously does. I went to Randy and Jessica's house until sometime around 10:30, and that helped me feel better a lot. Jane and Danny are gone now, so at least the house won't be so messy. I hate living here and all the bad energy all the time. Going over to Jessica and Randy's is really nice, because there's actually a good energy there. I never feel stressed or uptight or any sort of bad emotions like the ones I feel here. I hate that my life is so stressed out and crazy, and that I have to deal with Candy, and no one else does. None of my friends have messed up lives, so I don't really understand why I do, but I guess it's all just part of my experience in life. I'm trying to just put my trust in God and to let him handle things, but it's really hard to remember to keep trust in Him. I don't know what it is, but every little thing irritates me now. I just feel so uptight and like my life is a joke. It shouldn't be so hard for me to follow the things I should be following, yet I'm not. I'm slowly getting better at doing those things, but I still feel far from anything good. I'm finding myself getting more and more irritated at immature people, yet I'm immature all the time. I feel like my life is full of hypocrisy, and It bothers me. I'm fine telling others what to do, and fine giving them advice on things, but when it comes to me, I can't apply what I've told someone else to myself. I don't understand life. I don't think I ever will. Life sucks then you die, right? Anyway, I think I've pretty much ranted enough for tonight. I really want to be able to have a license. It's so much more convenient and so much less annoying than having a stupid permit where all I can do is drive with people over 21, who think I suck at driving anyway. Oh well, right? I can't do anything about it. I get to work tomorrow, woo. Work is annoying, and I really think I'll stop working from 6-9, because every time I do work from 6-9 I end up wanting to shoot myself from all the horrible people I have to talk to. For the past two weeks I've worked from 6-9, I've talked to one guy who really liked a cable company because they gave him porn channels, and some guy who really hated a cable company because they didn't give him his porn channels. As a result of him not getting his channels, all of his anger toward that company was obviously let out on me, and he proceeded to chew me out and tell me that I suck because I'm in any relation with the company. It's just really frustrating because I hate talking to people who make me feel like crap, and I know I'm really the only one who controls my own feelings, but I can't help but feel like crap whenever that happens. I find it really offending that people feel like they can yell at me just because I'm over the phone. I don't really know how many people would act like that in person. Here I am again though, criticising and judging people. My eyes are slowly getting worse, and I really think I should someday get contacts or glasses. Anyway, I just thought you should know. I don't think I have anything else to talk about, so I'm finished here. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment