Saturday, December 1, 2007


I am now, currently obsessed with Lost by The Cure. Overall, I guess I had a pretty mediocre day. The first half sucked, and the last half was great. They kind of cancel each other out for a middle type thing. I am currently just really frustrated at Stake Conference, or mainly my parents, because they want to go to Stake Conference an hour and a half before it even actually starts. They expect me to go with them and to sit quietly for the entire time. Yeah, gay, I know, right? My emotions are crazy right now. I really miss my mom the more I think about it. I just miss actually being happy at home. I come from Jessica and Randy's back to here, and it just sucks. I'm so frustrated with my life right now. There's a lot going on inside my mind that I don't know what to do with. I don't know what I need to do about things that are happening or things that happened. I'm just really confused, and I hate it. Whatever though, I can't do that much about it, right? There are things I could do, but they're things I'm too scared to do. I just really don't know what to do, but oh well. I know what bindings I'm buying now, just not the size. I don't know quite how that works out. I feel bad because Randy is probably annoyed that I don't know how to do anything with that sort of thing, but I appreciate his help a lot. I would definitely be lost otherwise. The boots are still yet to be figured out, but the pretty close I believe. I'm loving work lately, not really, but whatever, right? Work sucks, but I only have to be there 13 hours a week. That's so horrible. I waste 13 of my 168 hours a week at work, plus 32 and a half at school, then at least two hours each day doing homework which is 10 hours, so altogether I waste at least 55.5 hours each week doing things I'd rather not do. Which leaves me like 112.5 hours to do something, but then if you count church and young women's it's really only like 106.5 hours to do everything. Wooot! That is a lot of time I guess, but still, I'd really prefer to have more to do something. Oh wait! I forgot sleep! Okay, so with 7 hours of sleep each night we will say, and 9 on Friday, 8 on Saturday, I sleep 52 hours each week if I get a good week of sleep. So really, I have like 54.5 hours of time to do things. Sigh. I'm really hating myself and my life right now. I should just shut up and stop talking now, have a good night.

No comments: