Sunday, December 9, 2007

I'm finding myself increasingly missing Mom. I really haven't thought a whole bunch about her for a long time, but lately things have just gotten to me that make me think about her. I'm just feeling a major lack from not having her here. I guess overall I just miss her being able to comfort me. I just wish I could at least have had her during my teenage years. I don't know... I have so much going on right now that it would be nice to have someone to talk to about it. I'm sure everyone I talk to already gets sick of it. I keep trying to think about this going away, and I know eventually it will feel really silly and stupid, and weird that I even thought that my life was stressful at this moment, but right now it kind of really sucks. I feel really alone. There are always tons of people around me, but I never quite think they know exactly how I feel inside. There's so much about me that people never see because I try to hide everything so much. It obviously works, but I no one really knows the internal battles I go through with myself every day. I don't know, this sounds so cliche, but there are times when I'm so angry or frustrated that I want to pound my head into a wall or hit my head on a corner just so that I don't have to deal with anything. I'm so overwhelmed with school and everything else going on in my life, I feel like I'm going to explode someday soon. I don't know. Maybe I just need to cool down. I just miss Mom.

No comments: