Saturday, December 8, 2007

Overall, today was very good. The main factor for this is snowboarding. The only thing that made my day good was snowboarding. I'm beat now, but it was amazing. I'm kind of really annoyed with Dad because he's so freaking stubborn. I'm having very fun times trying to not kill someone, mainly because Candy and Matthew are watching Annie. Not just watching it, but obviously they're deaf, so it has to be turned up to 100. It's great because they're both RIGHT there on the freaking couch and they have to have it up to 100. I hate my freaking house. I'm in a really hateful mood right now. I feel like puking, and I really just want to get out of the house. Good thing I have my license right? Then I get to go whenever I want. Right... gah. I'm going freaking insane. Ugh.

No comments: