Disintegration

Teenage Years

Hello and welcome to the insights of my crazy mixed up mind... or so it seems. Maybe I'm not so crazy after all. Maybe you're the crazy one?

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (27)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2007 (51)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ▼  November (7)
      • Once again, It's the start of a new week. I'm very...
      • So.... it's Thanksgiving... and.... I'm really bor...
      • welp... i have new ish.. hair. here's a picture, a...
      • At this moment, I am really obsessed with Picture ...
      • I'm very patient less right now... i get so frustr...
      • welp... i almost have to go to work.. in like 15 m...
      • Core- Layne Staley Self imprisonmentI suppose some...
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (17)

About Me

Michelle
View my complete profile

Tuesday, November 20, 2007


welp... i have new ish.. hair. here's a picture, and i'll give you something cool to talk about later. like, a different blog... tomorrow... maybe.
Posted by Michelle at 11:18 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)