Wednesday, September 12, 2007


I can't wait for the first snow. I can't wait for the dreary rains that are accompanied with November. I don't know why, but for some strange reason I find extreme happiness and calm when it rains or snows. I'm listening to Radian by Air, it's really quite smoothing. My seminary teacher challenged us to ponder each day, and I really think I'm going to. It should help me figure out things in my life. I am pleasantly surprised with my pictures this year for school. They actually turned out good for once. Wow.. and I thought I blinked! Silly me. Anyway, this blog has pretty much gotten to the point of having no point, so I suggest wasting your life reading something else, like the newspaper, or my gay sissy poems that suck. Wait, no, I don't suggest that. Sorry, someone here is obviously confused... anyway, now that I am talking to myself too much, and not being normal enough, I will be departing. Good night.

No comments: